04 August 2010

work:place

moving to abu dhabi for my job included a drastic change in office atmosphere. i went from fancy design office in the empire state building to a... construction trailer. 

between my online shopping habits and additiction to design blogs, my inbox is usually flooded with new products and newsletters with chic new design collections.  now, i usually skim them and delete before i have the chance to whip out the plastic,  but just in today were a few new must haves to give my trailer office a touch of style... both reasonably priced i might add!


a new line of desk accessories by the perpetually colorful Jonathan Adler.  get it here!

...and a collaboration between West Elm and Pratt Institute on a new line of home office goods!
 (my favorite are the wall accessories!...now, if only there was a west elm here in the UAE)

No comments:

Post a Comment