02 August 2010

vroom vroom


Yas Marina Circuit is the Formula One race track in Abu Dhabi, it stands to host it's first F1 race at the end of the season this November... you think it would be amazing to go see a race... i've got one better for you!

a drivers experience.  

the deal?

zoom around the F1 track in your choice of 4 cars including an Aston Martin GT4 (my machine of choice) for a small price of 950AED (about $260).  screaming deal, i looked into a driving experience like this in the US for my dad's 50th, they started at $800 USD.  Prepare yourself padre, they even have a modified 2-seater F1 car (a "bicycle" built for two), so mom could ride along hitting her "fake brake" the whole way!

 
now...who will teach me how to drive a manual so i can make my Aston Martin dream a reality?

interested? check it out here: Yas Marina Circuit

1 comment:

  1. I will be insanely JEALOUS if you get to do this!!! I want a full report and video/pictures if possible!

    wes

    ReplyDelete