28 May 2010

for better or worse...

i am well on my way to 27 dresses!... at least in my scenario the brides have taste :)

murphy's law has it that the year i decided to move to a foreign country all of my friends would decide this was they year they would tie the knot!

make no mistake friends, i am not complaining, i am really happy for all of you and wouldn't miss your wedding for the world! (in this case that isn't a figure of speech... it's real y'all) 

so needless to say, a lot of my travel this year involves some back and forth to the US.  the especially great thing about this is that i am banking my Etihad miles like i am at a Las Vegas slot machine!  I'll be from coach to business in no time :)




Dress by Priscilla of Boston, check out their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment